Monday

The Soul of the Family Tree – Ancestors, Stories, and the Spirits We Inherit – GenealogyBlog

The Soul of the Family Tree – Ancestors, Stories, and the Spirits We Inherit – GenealogyBlog

The Norse concept of "hamingja".


I often read books on the subject of genealogy, there is so much yet to be learned from others who are enjoying, as I am, the family history journey.  I particularly love family stories. Stories that make the past come alive, stories that have me looking differently at my own family history, legacy, ancestors and how they and their experiences and choices helped shape my life experience.

Click the above link to read a fellow bloggers review of a book by Lori Erickson. Lori Erickson wanted to understand the spiritual stuff passed to us through our families, the Norse concept of "hamingja".  

I'm sold.
Amazon prime,"The Soul of the Family Tree" is on the way to my kindle.
Thank you Leland Meitzler,